Hinata House Index du Forum

Hinata House Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Staind - Staind (2011)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hinata House Index du Forum -> Alentour de la maison -> Le Parc
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
haslyva

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 13:59 (2016)    Sujet du message: Staind - Staind (2011) Répondre en citant

Staind - Staind (2011) > bit.ly/1sw1nJ5

If.all.the.songs.sound.as.good.as.the.one's.we.have.heard.already.this.album.is.going.to.fucking.ROCK!!!!!..Reply."Failing"..5:26.4I...think...I'd...prefer...STAIND...to...SEVEN...anywaysWard..on..June..30,..2011..at..11:05pm..40%..if..u..count..something..to..remind..you,..I'm..actually..upset..theres..only..10..songs....Reply..The...album...received...a...score...of...55...out...of...100...from...Metacritic...based...on..."mixed...or...average...reviews",[6]...with...some...critics,...including...IGN...(which...gave...it...a...score...of...7.5...out...of...10),...calling...it...Staind's...most...mature...and...balanced...release...to...date...and...praising...the...band...for...returning...to...their...heavier,...metal...roots.[16]Dailymotion..Info..Pers..Vacatures..Blog..Alle..videos..Zakelijk..Adverteren..op..Dailymotion..Monetizing..Help..Familie..Filter..AAN..Help..Center..Contact..Juridische..voorwaarden..Gebruiksvoorwaarden..Privacybeleid..Verboden..video..content..Copyrightkennisgeving..Kinder..bescherming..Cookiesbeleid..Extra's..Dailymotion..Games..Dailymotion..Overal..Dailymotion..Stream..Mass..Uploader..Jukebox..meerYES,..Activate..My..Account..Now!..We're..Almost..There!..Please..fill..out..the..information..below..to..help..us..provide..you..a..better..experienceTheyre..moody,..gloomy..and..very..Staind"Now"..3:44.9As.always.I'm.sure.itunes.will.have.an."exclusive".edition.with.an.extra.three.or.so.songs,.or.a.deluxe.edition.will.be.released.a.month.after.the.regular.copy.with.extras"Not.Again".(music.video).4:37.14..Reply..Welcome..back..to..Loudwire..It..appears..that..you..already..have..an..account..created..within..our..VIP..network..of..sites..on..Throw..It..All..Away..starts..out..slow..but..a..gloomy..current..runs..through..the..songSinger...Aaron...Lewis...recently...admitted...that...he...and...guitarist...Mike...Mushok...were...barely...on...speaking...terms...during...the...process,...while...longtime...drummer...Jon...Wysocki...split...after...recording...wrappedPermalink.Reply.by.TA.new.track,."Eyes.Wide.Open,".debuted.online.today.atstaind.comand.the.official.lead.single,."Not.Again,".impacts.at.Rock.radio.in.mid-JulyDevelopers...Area...Developer...API...Gegevens...Player...API......2005...-...2016...Dailymotion...Land:nederland...Volg...ons...People...look...dumb...when...they...mix...up...eponymous...with...anonymous...(which...I've...found...happens...more...than...you...think),...because...they...have...zero...similarities...in...meaningEach..song..carries..its..own..weight..and..wont..have..you..hitting..the..skip..buttonTake.a.Breath.is.fierce.enough.to.get.the.mosh.pit.going,.thanks.to.its.guitar.squealing,.ominous.drum.tones.and.its.rising.action.vibeI.think.I'd.prefer.STAIND.to.SEVEN.anywaysDespite...the...deadline...on...the...album's...completion...approaching,...with...the...album...less...than...half...finished,...Lewis...continued...to...do...solo...gigs...to...promote...his...solo...album...Town...Line...much...to...the...other...band...members'...discontent.[citation...needed]...Lewis's...working...relationship...with...drummer...Jon...Wysocki...broke...down...completely,...though...as...revealed...in...their..."Making...of...Staind"...documentary,...the...two...had...a...hard...time...working...together...for...some...time,...with...guitarist...Mike...Mushok...stating,..."It's...never...come...to...blows.I'm...kinda...surprised...it...hasn't.but...that's...a...tough...relationship.",[this...quote...needs...a...citation]...while...Wysocki...himself...stated,..."There...needs...to...be...some...separation.".[this...quote...needs...a...citation]...Wysocki's...departure...from...the...group...was...announced...on...their...website...in...May...2011.[3]Whats...more...impressive,...though,...is...the...fact...that...the...band...churned...out...solid...songs...during...a...recording...session...fraught...with...tensionAll...lyrics...written...by...Aaron...Lewis;...all...music...written...&...composed...by...Staind"Eyes..Wide..Open"....3:30..2Theyve.managed.to.keep.the.balance.between.aggro.and.melodiclol"Documentary"..1:01:40.Kevin..Curry..is..the..Guitar..Solo..contest..winner"eponymous").=P..It.IS.a.good.word.thoughdid.i.miss.something?..Reply.Sept"Wannabe"....3:49..5^...Allmusic...Review...^..."Staind......"Staind"...Review...5...out...of...5...stars"Alternative..AddictionIts..definitely..one..of..the..heaviest..collections..of..songs..that..we..have..put..together.".."Its..completely..different..than..the..last..record,"..agrees..guitaristMike..Mushok."Its..more..of..a..throwback..to..where..we..came..fromMusic..and..lyrics[edit]Snoop.Dogg.is.featured.on.the.remix.bonus.track.of."Wannabe".on.the.Japanese.edition.of.StaindI...definitely...think...its...fresh f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 13:59 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hinata House Index du Forum -> Alentour de la maison -> Le Parc Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange